随着过千种组合配搭的可能性，甲板设计和豪华内饰保证卓越的生活和船 上的舒适享受。每一个梦想都是不同的，但我们在您身边帮您实现你的梦 想。
Jeanneau Yachts 51
Jeanneau Yachts 54
Jeanneau Yachts 60
WRAPPED IN LUXURY, THE NEW JEANNEAU YACHTS 60 IS TRULY A JEWEL TO BEHOLD.
- Walk Around
- The saloon has been created where the beam is the widest with a full down bulkhead galley
- Longitudinal dinghy garage for a 2.9m dinghy powered by a 15hp outboard engine
- Up to 19 layouts to customize your Jeanneau Yacht
- In less than 5 minutes, the 2 forward double cabins can be converted into 1 forward owner's cabin
Jeanneau Yachts 65
Designed for those who truly love the sea, who wish to further expand their horizons, cultivating style, comfort, and space
- Numerous options for personalisation
- Fit and finish with high-quality artisanal materials
- XXL cockpit with copious storage
- An extremely bright interior, with twelve deck hatches, plus one in the sail locker / skipper cabin
PHILIPPE BRIAND AND AN OBSESSION WITH HARMONY
Since 1978, Philippe Briand has imagined yachts to match the dreams and expectations of his customers; over 12,000 sailboats have been created by his hands.
A single obsession guides his work: the mastery of harmony in design, technical details and space. Winner of 35 awards, Philippe Briand is an inspired naval architect who is renowned in his field, notably in the design of simple, fast hulls.
According to Andrew Winch, elegance is in the details
Heritage of the sea... From his childhood spent on the southern coast of England, Andrew Winch holds an immutable passion for the nautical world, which has made him an internationnaly renowned interior architect.
For over 25 yeats, Andrew Winch has fixed his gaze on Jeanneau sailboats: he designs living spaces with particular attention to detail and the quality of fit and finish.
As testament, the excellence demonstrated by the new Jeanneau Yachts 60 opens up a new horizon for the Jeanneau Yachts line, one worthy of the largest super yachts.